- 12 h private tour with an English speaking licensed guide and door-to-door transport
It's a private tour, so pick up time and date are on request. Our guide picks you up from your Krakow hotel/apartment. Details of the meeting will be arranged via e-mail.
- Transport from Krakow to Slovakia (2.5 h)
- Slovakia sighseeing visit (6 h)
The town of Poprad, a stroll through the charming High Tatras resort with great mountain panoramas.
- Return to Krakow (2.5 h)
Why not also visit Slovakia - our charming small neighbour lying on the other side of the Tatra Mountains? Tasting it's great beer and delicious food, taking a glimpse at the fantastic panoramas of the mountains and small villages as well as comparing these two countries, both members of the EU, will definetely be a worthwile and interesting experience. On this private, guided tour we will provide you with a few options for your Slovakia visit, including a unique & unforgettable cable car ride to 2634m above sea level to the second highest peak in the Tatra Mountains - Lomnicky Peak.
- Highlights of the tour:
- The town of Poprad
- Famous High Tatras resorts
- Fantastic mountain panoramas
- Optionally a cable car ride to Lomnicky Peak @ 2634m
- What is your cancellation policy?
For individual reservations, whenever we charge the deposit we require a 7 days notice by e-mail or phone. Changes or cancellations made after this time cause the loss of your deposit. For group reservations cancellation rules are confirmed via e-mail.
- How do I pay for the tour?
You can pay all up-front, or locally to our guide. Usually we require deposit to confirm your reservation.
- Can I take this tour in other languages?
Yes, French, Italian, German, Spanish are available on request.
- What is the pick up time?
It's a private tour, so pick up time and date are on request.
- Where do we meet the guide?
Our guide picks you up from your centrally located Krakow hotels/apartments. If your hotel is located further, we will arrange a meeting point for the tour.