- 3 h private walk with an English speaking licensed city guide
Our guide picks you up from your centrally located Krakow hotels/apartments. Details of the meeting will be arranged via e-mail.
- Sightseeing walk through Kazimierz - the Jewish Quarter
Szeroka Street (the main square of the Jewish town), New Square (marketplace), Jewish cemeteries and synagogues.
- Podgorze district
Forgotten streets and off the beaten path treasures including the remains of the Jewish Ghetto and other film locations.
Many claim that Krakow avoided the destruction of The Second World War. This can be said for the city's beautiful architecture, but not for its population. For centuries, Kazimierz, also known as the Jewish Quarter, was home to thousands of Jews. After the war only a few survivors remained. A portion of these survivors were saved by a German entrepreneur named Oskar Schindler. His story, made famous by Steven Spielberg's film "Schindler's List", filmed on location here, retraces the steps of those he saved.
- On this tour you will be able to see:
- Kazimierz, also known as the Jewish Quarter
- Jewish cemeteries and synagogues
- Podgorze district with the remains of the Jewish Ghetto
- Schindler's Factory Museum
- What is your cancellation policy?
For individual reservations, whenever we charge the deposit we require a 7 days notice by e-mail or phone. Changes or cancellations made after this time cause the loss of your deposit. For group reservations cancellation rules are confirmed via e-mail.
- How do I pay for the tour?
You pay all up-front, or locally to our driver.
- Can I take this tour in other languages?
Yes, French, Italian, German, Spanish are available on request.
- What is the pick up time?
It's a private tour, so pick up time and date are on request.
- Where do we meet the guide?
Our guide picks you up from your centrally located Krakow hotels/apartments. If your hotel is located further, we will arrange a meeting point for the tour.