- 4 h private tour with an English speaking licensed guide and door-to-door transport
It's a private tour, so pick-up time and date are on request. Our guide picks you up from your Krakow hotel/apartment. Details of the meeting will be arranged via e-mail.
- Transport from Krakow to Ojcow (30 min)
- Ojcow Valley sightseeing (3 h)
Admission tickets to a renaissance castle in Pieskowa Skala. Medieval Ojcow castle ruins. Walk among charming cottages, lush green trees and tall rocks.
- Return to Krakow (30 min)
Just 20km north of Krakow lies the beautiful and charming Ojcow Valley, famous among Krakovians for its nature, breathtaking Jurrasic limestone rock formations and medieval "Eagles' Nests" castles. It's a very popular spot for all the locals to spend their free time during weekends as it feels like far in the mountains and yet it's so close to the city. Charming cottages, lush green trees and tall rocks make it an ideal location for leisure. This laid-back private tour is an ideal option to admire the beauty of Krakow's nature and feel like a typical Krakovian during the weekend.
- On this tour you will be able to see:
- A charming valley with old cottages, lush green trees and limestone rock formations
- A renaissance castle in Pieskowa Skala
- Medieval Ojcow castle ruins
- What is your cancellation policy?
For individual reservations, whenever we charge the deposit we require a 7 days notice by e-mail or phone. Changes or cancellations made after this time cause the loss of your deposit. For group reservations cancellation rules are confirmed via e-mail.
- How do I pay for the tour?
You pay all up-front, or locally to our driver.
- Can I take this tour in other languages?
Yes, French, Italian, German, Spanish are available on request.
- What is the pick up time?
It's a private tour, so pick up time and date are on request.
- Where do we meet the guide?
Our guide picks you up from your Krakow hotel/apartment.