- 9 h private tour with an English speaking licensed guide and door-to-door transport
It's a private tour, so pick-up time and date are on request. Our guide picks you up from your Krakow hotel/apartment. Details of the meeting will be arranged via e-mail.
- Transport from Krakow to Pieniny mountains (2 h)
- Wooden canoe trip (2-3 h)
Admission tickets for traditional rafting on Dunajec river organized by local highlanders. It's completely safe as the river is not deep and there is a guide with a pole on every raft.
- Szczawnica resort visit (30 min)
A glimpse of the famous health resort.
- Niedzica castle and church in Debno sightseeing (1 h)
- Return to Krakow (2 h)
The Dunajec River Gorge runs through one of the most beautiful places in Poland - a small rocky mountain range, Pieniny, 120km south-east of Krakow. This breathtaking gorge is featured on the UNESCO List of World Heritage Sites and together with the stunning architecture of castles, country houses and wooden churches it is a major tourist attraction and a true highlight of southern Poland. Wooden canoe trips have been organized there by local highlanders since the 19th century.
- On this tour you will be able to see:
- A picturesque countryside scenery with rock formations on an 18km rafting trip in wooden canoes
- A glimpse of the beautiful and peaceful mountain health resort, Szczawnica
- The medieval castle in Niedzica
- The wooden Gothic country church in Debno
- What is your cancellation policy?
For individual reservations, whenever we charge the deposit we require a 7 days notice by e-mail or phone. Changes or cancellations made after this time cause the loss of your deposit. For group reservations cancellation rules are confirmed via e-mail.
- How do I pay for the tour?
You pay all up-front, or locally to our driver.
- Can I take this tour in other languages?
Yes, French, Italian, German, Spanish are available on request.
- What is the pick up time?
It's a private tour, so pick up time and date are on request.
- Where do we meet the guide?
Our guide picks you up from your Krakow hotel/apartment.