- 3 h private walk with an English speaking licensed city guide
Our guide picks you up from your centrally located Krakow hotel/apartment. Details of the meeting will be arranged via e-mail.
- Sightseeing walk through the Old Town
The medieval St Florian's Gate with the Barbican fortress. The Main Market Square, the Sukiennice Cloth Hall. Admission ticket to St Mary's Basilica. The Royal Route. The Jagiellonian University.
- Visit to the Wawel Royal Castle
Famous arcaded courtyard. The Wawel Cathedral.
Krakow is one of the largest and oldest cities in Poland, with a population of nearly 800,000. Situated on the Vistula river in the Lesser Poland region, it dates back to the 7th century. It was the capital of Poland from 1038 to 1596 and has always been one of the leading centres of Polish scientific, cultural and artistic life. With a history encompassing a thousand years, Krakow remains the spiritual heart of Poland and the centre of local and international tourism. Walking with our expert licensed city guide along the beautiful and mysterious streets of Krakow you will feel the unique atmosphere and find a synthesis of all things Polish, connecting tradition with modernity.
- On this tour you will be able to see:
- The medieval St Florian's Gate with the Barbican fortress
- The Main Market Square with St Mary's Basilica and the Sukiennice Cloth Hall
- The Jagiellonian University
- The Wawel Castle and the Wawel Cathedral
- What is your cancellation policy?
For individual reservations, whenever we charge the deposit we require a 7 days notice by e-mail or phone. Changes or cancellations made after this time cause the loss of your deposit. For group reservations cancellation rules are confirmed via e-mail.
- How do I pay for the tour?
You can pay all up-front, or locally to our guide. Usually we require deposit to confirm your reservation.
- Can I take this tour in other languages?
Yes, French, Italian, German, Spanish are available on request.
- What is the pick up time?
It's a private tour, so pick up time and date are on request.
- Where do we meet the guide?
Our guide picks you up from your centrally located Krakow hotel/apartment. If your hotel is located further, we will arrange a meeting point for the tour.