- 13 h private tour by train with an English speaking licensed guide
It's a private tour with an early start. You meet our guide @ Krakow Main Railway station. Details of the meeting will be arranged via e-mail.Train tickets are included in price.
- Transport from Krakow to Warsaw by train (2.5 h)
Our guide is eager to chat & answer all of your questions regarding Poland.
- Warsaw sightseeing (8 h)
City sightseeing by public transportation (tickets included). The famous Stalin's Palace of Culture. Warsaw's Old Town. Euro 2012 national stadium (outside). The Jewish Ghetto area. The bussiness downtown.
- Return to Krakow by train (2.5 h)
Most of the visitors to Poland miss Warsaw as it's believed there is nothing to see there and it is, in contrast to Krakow, just another "bussiness" city. The truth is, the capital city of Poland is very interesting and there is really a lot to see there. In Warsaw we will take you on the top roof of the famous Stalin's Palace of Culture, we'll visit the Old Town, completely reconstructed after WW2, the famous Euro 2012 national stadium, the Jewish Ghetto, as well as the bussiness downtown of this vibrant city.
- On this tour you will be able to see:
- The famous Stalin's Palace of Culture
- Warsaw's Old Town
- Euro 2012 national stadium
- The Jewish Ghetto area
- The bussiness downtown
- What is your cancellation policy?
For individual reservations, whenever we charge the deposit we require a 7 days notice by e-mail or phone. Changes or cancellations made after this time cause the loss of your deposit. For group reservations cancellation rules are confirmed via e-mail.
- How do I pay for the tour?
You can pay all up-front, or locally to our guide. Usually we require deposit to confirm your reservation.
- Can I take this tour in other languages?
Yes, French, Italian, German, Spanish are available on request.
- What is the pick up time?
It's a private tour, so pick up time and date are on request.
- Where do we meet the guide?
You meet our guide @ Krakow Main Railway station. Details of the meeting will be arranged via e-mail.